Saturday 2 July 2016

Weihnachten im Juli

Ich habe Euch ja schon das eine oder andere Mal erzählt, dass ich mir jeden Monat die Challenge stelle, zwei Weihnachtskarten zu machen. Und für diese Karte wollte ich ENDLICH mal wieder dei Cool Buddies von Create a Smile verwenden.
I may have already told you that I challenge myself to male two Christmas card per month. And for this card I KNEW I had to use the Cool Buddies by Create a Smile finally again because I love this set so much!





      

Challenges:
Creatalicious: Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland: Snow much fun
Sparkles Christmas: Snowflakes
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Creative Friday: Weihnachten im Juni
Crafty Creations: Anything Goes


Wenn Ihr mehr über den Entstehungsprozess und die Fehler erfahren möchtet, dann klickt Euch einfach rüber zum Create a Smile Blog.  
If you want to know everything about the process and the mistakes I made, hop over to the Create a Smile Blog.

14 comments:

Jackie C said...

Perfect in every way! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member.

Alison said...

This little guy is so cute and I love the background on your card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
Alison x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Anni. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Mimi said...

Always love your characteristic round corners :) This is an adorable card! Magical background you've created!

Pat K said...

Fabulous card. I love everything about it..especially that adorable image. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

Ali said...

How absolutely precious!!! This is a beautiful card. My hubby is impressed with me, reading your German blog... his Oma was a German lady (she lived in Ludweiler) and we always tried to communicate back and forth across the miles, (I am in Nova Scotia, Canada, and my languages are English and French) LOL - I guess I understood and retained much more than I realized! Your card is lovely. That sweet little fox image stole my heart! Bravo!! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round! Sure hope to see you again soon!! :) ~ Ali (CCAYR DT)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Anni! The image is adorable and I love how you've created the background.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Anet's Crafting said...

With my other DT hat on. Beautiful Christmas card Anni, love the cute fox image and background you created. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful card, I love the background, the washi tape and your gorgeous little fox. Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas
Jane

Katja said...

Wow, die Karte ist so zauberhaft.

Danke fürs Mitmachen bei Creative Friday.
Liebe Grüße, Katja

Sandra H said...

This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Snowflakes" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Cindy said...

Super cute Christmas card. Love the background and all the details. Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CCAYR, good luck!!! Amy DT

Stempelomi said...

Auch dieses WK gefällt mir sehr gut! Vorallem der HG ist cool!Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday. LG,Beate